Tuesday, March 29, 2011

seating spaces



A space for reflection, chance to get lost in thoughts, feels like your in a never ending mystical world when its not even a very big space.





There is an apartment I walk past a lot and one day the door was open, what I saw inside was a exciting looking design office type space. One of the things I noticed was an indoor swing. This is the closes image I could find to what I saw. A swing indoors could be a place to get away and let thought mull over through moving and relaxing.


Another seat, seams thats mainly what I'm looking at for the moment, would be something like this. The idea that you have a cocoon to hide away in to get some things sorted. It would be nice to have this sort of thing incorporated into the building. Spaces to play and spaces to hide; areas in which people who like to work in different ways can enjoy.

Versatile work spaces, can utilize in lots of ways



No comments:

Post a Comment